This lovely little show continues to be lucky for us!!
Sadly not as sunny as last year with drizzle all day and qquite cold. This however suits Bonnie as runs better than when she is hot.
Bg Agility 1st - I rushed to go early as I was supposed to be scribing in another ring who then didnt need me - shame as Bonnie was rushed a bit. started well over a jump combo, then a bit vague in the weaves, got her back over jumps then lost attention at the photographer, I handled it badly and she back jumped. SO being eliminated I handled her, and then she ran clear to the end inc a tricky little circle of jumps at the end. LESSON - HANDLE the dog from the beginning!
SO having nothing to do for ages I entered the BG jumping. And she was VERY good even those Rosie had a go at her just before the round and tried to nip. She got a tiny bit distracted in the weave as a collie was running right past in next door ring, but then carried on and did the tricky tunnel really well. CR - just 0.5 sec over time Grrrrr
Bg SC - had to wait until after lunch, and then there was a queue but she was quite keen and TUGGED from car to the ring :) Went in and ran a flawless round bless her. She came 7th out of about 43 inside the time. Only 7 clear rounds! Shame there wern't more entries or it would have been a place! Still - 2 points :)
I was just delighted with her today after last Saturday - just need to sort the agility now and fingers crossed she's as keen tomorrow!
She was tight in her right side - about T10-L3 today after agility, I gave it a rub and it didnt seem to bother her jumping any - but have rubbed her again tonighht to be certain and will do full massage tomorrow.
Love my bog dog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment