Saturday, 3 November 2012

Missed it!

Well the novelty of a month off agility ran out quite early on for me! Pip too I think - We had to start doing all sorts of other training stuff as he was hating not usings his brain! So this week we have gradually started doing a bit of training - his core strength is good as we've been doing a lot of work on core and proprioception, his wait so far has been brilliant (not asked him to wait at all for a month), weaves look good although I need to do some more proofing, contacts are ok but he has self released a couple of times so will get that back with some proofing, jumping has been good. Club should be interesting on TUesday as hes not been in that environment for a while, but I have the day off so will make sure he has a good bit of exercise so isnt too excited! Lesson with Karen on Thursday too :) Then next Sunday he has a show at Dartmoor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment