Monday, 2 July 2012

Lansdown

Overall very pleased with the weekend. 1st agility class I just didnt handle (poor Pip) I just vaguely pointed to where he should go and expected him to read my mind - gave myself a talking too and then handled the jumping classes much better and he jumped nicely. Sadly we had a mistake in each, but lots to like. he did however break 2 out of 3 start lines.... Sunday - my sole aim for the day was to come out and handle the courses properly from the start. The agility was first and I did indeed handle it today. I just made on error of judgement in my walking plan and that caused an off course. The rest was lovely though. Held his wait - JUST. both jumping classes felt a lot out of control but actually watching them back on video didnt look as bad as they felt. I think we were both getting tired by then. He did some lovely work and most of the mistakes were mine! We did the hard bits beautifully and fluffed the easy bits He got every contact all wekeend, and although he missed a couple of weave entries he never came out and once he started correctly did fab weaves. So a lot to like and a bit to work on for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment