After last night I was dreading tonight. then I got there and there were 5 in the class so it was packed! Anyway I had chicken with me and I kept his headcollar on and although he started off a bit distracted and barky, but with the head collar on and chiken in my hand he soon forgot and I had some really nice heel work, we did some super turns and lots of attention on my hand. Then I did some down stays, and touches and choice stuff whilst waiting for others. Bit more heel work, then some send aways. He was such a good boy - during send aways he does find it all distrating as dogs are whizzing everywhere and people moving and squealing etc but with a bit of effort he focussed on his target really well.
Left after 25 mins as he was tried from the concentration, but it was the best he has been there for weeks and weeks.
VERY HAPPY :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment